Last modified on March 15, 2017
When you visit our website www.flip.dating (our "Website") or use our app (our "App"), Flip Group Limited ("Company" or "We" ) will collect personal information from you.
We understand the importance of privacy and pledge to treat your privacy with care and respect.
identifiable information as you use the Website or App. If you do not agree with the policy, do not use our Website or App.
If you continue using the Website or App after we make changes, you will be deemed to have accepted those changes.
So please check the policy periodically for updates.
This policy applies to all information you provide on the Website or App.
It does not cover third-party sites the links to which may be found on the Website.
If you click those links, please note that the websites that you visit may collect information that we do not
collect from you.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, DO NOT use the Website or App.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18, we will delete that information.
If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18,
please reach us at email@example.com
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website or App, sometimes automatically.
Information Collected Automatically.As you navigate through our Website or App, we may collect automatically certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including: (a) details of your visits to our Website or use of our App, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website or App; (b) information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
Your Facebook Account.By registering as a user with us through Facebook, you authorize us to access certain Facebook account information, such as your public Facebook profile (consistent with your privacy settings in Facebook), your email address, gender, and birthday.
Your Instagram Account.By registering as a user with us through Instagram, you authorize us to access certain Instagram account information, such as your public Instagram profile (consistent with your privacy settings in Instagram), and photos.
Your Personally Identifiable Information.We may collect and store any personal information you provide while using our Website or App, including identifying information such as your name, address, email address and telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information. Additionally, we collect your photos, personal description, gender, preferences, chats with other users of the Website or App, if you provide such information.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies).
A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer.
You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser.
However, doing so may restrict your access certain parts of our Website.
cookies when you direct your browser to our Website.
- Flash Cookies.
Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies)
to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website.
Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
Pages of our Website [and our e-mails] may contain small electronic files known as web beacons
(also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company,
for example, to count users who have visited those pages or [opened an email] and for other related
website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system
and server integrity).
Some content on the Website come from third-parties, including advertisers, ad networks and servers, content providers, and application providers.
These third parties may use other tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use our Website.
This means that your online activities over time and across different websites and other online services may be
collected and combined for purposes of targeted advertisement.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used.
If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content,
you should contact the responsible provider directly.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents (including targeted advertisements) to you.
- To present our App and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website and App or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Aggregate Information: We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
Personal Identifiable Information: We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as
- Search Engine—We allow search engines to locate public information on the Website. This does not mean, however, all of your postings on the Website can be accessed using a search engine.
- Required Sharing Under the Law—We may disclose your information following receipt of subpoenas, court orders, or other requests if we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law.
- Transfer of Company Property—We may transfer all information about you to another company that substantially retains the rights and assets of the Company.
- Service Providers—We may share your information with third parties that need access to your personal information to perform services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, ad tracking and analytics, member screenings. These service providers will not be permitted to use or share your information for purpose other than to provide service for us.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us.
We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
please note that some parts of this site may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
we cannot and will not ask those third parties to destroy your information.
- Security Notice.Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your information. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your information will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website or App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. [All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions [and [IDENTIFY ANY OTHER INFORMATION]] will be encrypted [using SSL technology].]
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in chat messages.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure.
Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security
of your personal information transmitted to our Website and App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website or App.
If you are visiting from the regions other than the United States, please note that you may not have the same level of protection that you have in that region regarding your personal data, including sensitive data. By using our Website,
you agree we may use your personal information in ways permitted by the laws of the United States.
Address: 64 St Marks Place, Suite 13, New York NY
Effective Date: March 15, 2017
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE. I UNDERSTAND THAT NOT READING THIS
AGREEMENT AND/OR CLAIMING IGNORANCE IS NOT A DEFENSE AND I WILL BE BOUND BY ITS CONDITIONS REGARDLESS.